Monday, 23 February 2009

I Luellve You.

Luella's show at 10am today has been really cool. The clothes are a bit subdued for Luella, but I love the military meets good-girl look, I will have to experiment! The pictures speak for themselves; the hair looks I think are incredible.

Backstage:

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket






Catwalk:
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

More images will be added later, watch this space! Remember you heard it here first :)

Images courtesy of Grazia unless stated otherwise

6 comments:

  1. OMG YOU GOT TO GO!!!! Ah I am so jealous :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is amazing
    xx

    the crumpet girls
    http://crumpetsandt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love Luella <3 thanks for posting the hair photos they were interesting to look at :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! how did you get to go to that?
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yi Quin, Lovett, I didn't :( So sorry if my post sounded misleading, I just had access to photos and footage before anyone else. Sorry again if I sounded misleading, me at Luella I wish!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. All comments are read, I assure you - and responded to, when I have a moment to spare!