Tuesday, 17 February 2009

It's worthy of a picture postcard

Photobucket
Words cannot describe how utterly bad I am at blogging. If I did it as a job, I would have been sacked a looong time ago! Dear readers (if there are any of you left), sorry for my month-long absence. GCSEs and coursework have taken the better of me I'm afraid, this term has been crazy with revision, exams and bucketloads of coursework. Even skating took a back seat. The good thing is, I have a lot of coursework out of the way now and just have little bits to do here and there; I have also nearly finished my textiles dress and am now adding finishing touches for the fashion show! I am so proud of it. Staying for four hours after school to finish it was definitely worth it! The only thing I need is a purple tutu to go underneath, but I can't seem to find one anywhere? I need as close to the professional ballet ones as possible because it needs to stick right out, any ideas? They are all so expensive! Stay tuned for photos, I will soon take some because the weather is lovely!

The snow over here which I am sure you have heard about was utterly amazing. I went sledging, built 3 snowmen, got my little sister stuck up a tree, made snow angels and of course took so many photos! Seriously, my folders are bursting, the ones on here are just a select few!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Bunny T-Shirt, Topshop
Skirt, altered vintage
Brogues, H&M
Bowler Hat, Topshop
Coat, Next
Gloves, Roeckl

So much happened this past month, it's been really fun actually. I went to some really good parties, one of which was halloween themed and I had no idea what to wear, so I stole Selina's awesome idea and ended up being very much in the spotlight! Haha. The photo really doesn't do the makeup justice, the zips looked so good...well, until they fell off anyway. I couldn't find eyelash glue sold separately and no spirit gum so I used double-sided tape (!!). Obviously as soon as I got hot they fell off, but by that time everyone had seen my makeup (there were some too darn funny reactions), plus it didn't hurt peeling them off. Tutorial here if you're intrigued!

Photobucket

Americal Apparel leotard
Red Herring skirt

I will post some more news and what I've been up to later today, stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Just when I think you're not coming back you show up in full-force, well done! I think for the tutu you might find one in an online shop for a dance studio.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. All comments are read, I assure you - and responded to, when I have a moment to spare!