Saturday, 1 May 2010

Move Over Blair Waldorf








Well, I know my style is far less impeccable than her's, but I thought this blazer (bought for myself as an early Christmas gift) is so Blair! It took a fair deal of chasing it around on the internet as it originally sold out, so you can imagine how happy I was when it finally arrived on my doorstep. I am still experimenting in how to wear it, apart from the typical jeans and a shirt...any ideas?

~
Joules Welland Blazer
Cream Lace Dress, H&M
Grey Tights, Gift
Boots, Clarks
Checked Skirt, Select

15 comments:

  1. Oh I don't know, I prefer your style to hers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm you blow BW right out of the water! you are so incredibly pretty and I love this outfit! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaaahhh!!

    lol that's what i first thought of writing. love the blazer and of course, your beautiful hair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a wonderful outfit! i love your hat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. b e a t i f u l !!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg loving those pics!!!!!!! and nice blazer!!!

    great great blog!

    xoxo jenna
    http://thepetiteblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're a million times better than that Blair person. I am sooo jealous of your blazer. and you are rocking those glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a lovely blazer!

    Happy fresh week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the comment :) I agree the shorts are INcredible and I really need to hurry up and get them as they're selling out fast! also, good idea about ebay, I was thinking about getting an account because I have so many old clothes and they usually just go to the charity shop :/
    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. ahhh, lovely outfit! esp love the hat, i have a topshop one myself!

    ReplyDelete
  11. looove it :)the blazer and hat together are sooo nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. the hat in combination with that jacket - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. ♥ love your blog and... this blazer !!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. All comments are read, I assure you - and responded to, when I have a moment to spare!