Monday, 21 December 2009

White Winter Hymnal


I was following the pack, all swallowed in their coats, with scarves of red tied round their throats, to keep their little heads from falling in the snow, and i turned round and there you go...



Isn't it wonderful when snow comes? Every year I long to crawl out of bed one morning and know that somebody up above gave the earth a generous sprinkling, like icing on a giant Christmas cake ready to be treasured until every last morsel is gone...





~
Hat, T.K.Maxx
Scarf, gift from Narnia
Shirt, Hollister
Fringed waistocat, Hollister
Bodycon skirt, Miss Selfridge, thrifted
Tights, gift
Boots, Clarks

Lyrics: Fleet Foxes - White Winter Hymnal . If you haven't heard it yet you must!

13 comments:

  1. i love the tone on your photos! so beautitful! by the way, in response to your comment, i'll write an entry on my before&after process. i'll have it up soon!

    happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are sooo cute, I love all these pictures! I'm in a tropical climate right now and really missing the snow we had in London...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This pictures are all lovely.
    I love your scarf and the photo of the tree.
    So beautiful ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANKS,LOVE TEHE PHOTOS,THE BEST ONE FRUITS ONES,TOUR OWN?

    HAPPY XMAS

    L.R.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh i LOVE this song!
    i hadn't listened to it in ages until i read your post, and now im listening to it on itunes, so thank you for reminding me of such a good song!
    those pictures of you in the snow are also lovely! :)
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. those photos are lovely!
    i really like the skirt

    happy new year!

    bisous
    annabu :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, I love plaid! Red looks so great against the white snow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These photos are really pretty, I love all the bright colours against the white snow :)

    Abi x
    http://beyondvanity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. What cute snow pictures! Thanks for visiting my blog! xox

    ReplyDelete
  10. your photos and your hair are fantastic ! nice look :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. All comments are read, I assure you - and responded to, when I have a moment to spare!