Friday, 19 February 2010

And with her arms spread open wide, she mimed 'Hello".







One day, it was decided, would be monochrome. After a thorough wardrobe cleanse, I uncovered my trusted H&M tapered trousers, grabbed the little black bowler and was out of the door. OK, so the outfit is not entirely black and white but I still got told I looked like a mime at school which kind of (very much) made my day! In fact, if this outfit is to be repeated I will be sure to wear some gloves, one black and one white for full effect. I had second thoughts later and added this lovely berry-coloured cardigan for a splash of colour - and warmth! I brought it on sale at work for just £11 and it turned out to be such a lovely little investment - it goes with everything and I cannot get enough of the berry colour at the moment...as if I don't go on about that enough on this blog...

Expect an edit of this post in the morning as I have a special little announcement...meanwhile, I am off before I collapse from fatigue on my keyboard!

~
Bowler Hat, Topshop
Striped tee, GAP (thrifted)
Trousers, H&M
Boots, Clarks
Cardigan, Hollister


13 comments:

  1. hey girl, i adore your blog + photos and your style!! i'm following you. Hope you can check out my blog ;)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool photos! Love the nature in back and the hat! :)




    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your bowler hat! I am a big fan of monochrome look as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love this outfit! You look
    so chic and that fedora hat make you look so
    chic too.

    P.S. Have you put me to your blog roll yet?
    I haven't seen my name.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love these pics!

    check out my blog? (www.thisiswherewebelong.blogspot.com)

    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovee that hat! your photos below are adorable too. you're gorgeous girl!
    xx
    super amazing blog- be back soonn!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the sweater! These kinds of outfits make all days seem brighter :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really liked your article. cardiovascular Read a useful article about tramadol tramadol

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love that hat. I am completely amazed to see that magnificent brim of that hat. It's exclusively looking one of stylish featured source for me. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. All comments are read, I assure you - and responded to, when I have a moment to spare!