Wednesday, 8 December 2010

Snow covered ribbons



Turning my back on the world as always. Back with a vengeance? As unlikely as me passing my A Levels at the moment. It's been a whirlwind of snow covered ribbons and magic that doesn't last, tears over Dobby, V&A sculpture gallery sketching, attempts to immortalise dead baby deer in oils, sulky suffering swollen knees, odes to forgotten songs and a constant incapability to catch up with the winds of nature and time.

~
Vintage Ribbon, Anita's Vintage
Key Necklace, c/o Gogo Philip
Jumper, c/o Hermione from Order of the Phoenix
Shorts, thrifted
Tights, Jack Wills
Gloves, Roeckl

9 comments:

  1. this is a beautiful post! i love your jumper, it's so, so snuggly. i wish it'd snow properly here, instead it's just cold and makes your nose unattractively red. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit!!!
    The Hermione sweater looks great!!!! They are always too expensive when I find them, ha ha
    http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to see post from you! Adorable pictures, so pretty! Love the red bow ;)

    http://blog.cessoviedo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfit, even a little post is lovely from you!

    Goodluck with those Alevels..!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely colours, such a nice outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So so sweet the first photo is! Perfect colours and i love that ribbon! So nice to see you back!
    xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with your A-Levels, I'm sure you'll do fine!
    Really love the red ribbon accessorizing with the classic holiday sweater, makes me feel all fuzzy inside just looking at it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these photos! Your red ribbon is gorgeous.

    Oh my lands, I was sobbing at the end of Deathly Hallows! So sad! That movie was completely incredible.

    I love Harry Potter--it's my favourite ever! I am jealous of your Hermione sweater...it looks a lot like that one in OOTP! Where did you find such a treasure?!

    xoxoxo-
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete