Tuesday, 12 July 2011

Leeds Castle












I just realised that in my last post I sounded like I hated the National Trust (well, their staff anyway) and thought I'd put things right! While there have been occasions where I was baffled by the prejudiced (and sometimes outright rude) behaviour from staff, I must say on the whole Trusty did us well and provided some smashing days out over the years. Most recently, a very memorable visit was Leeds castle. I will let the photos do the talking. One thing I will say, though: in the right weather, it is a most perfect, tranquil spot that one must, if the opportunity arises, sprint to with open arms.

~
Sailor tee, thrifted
Skirt, American Apparel via Superette jumble sale
Jacket, c/o Vero Moda
Brogues, thrifted
Bag, freecycled
Necklace, gift
Glasses,Philip Lim


11 comments:

  1. gorgeous photos. x


    p.s. I'm having a giveaway for a $225 Orient Watch if you'd like to check it out. x
    devorelebeaumonstre.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog and I love it - Following.
    These pictures are beautiful and the outfit is great.

    http://iammeggy.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos! All of them. (Found you through Hivennn.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I long to visit a real castle! It looks oh-so amazing! <3


    x
    Lost in the Haze

    ReplyDelete
  5. you've got a lovely bag dear! It's beautiful!
    Xx.Ifigenia

    www.ifigeniasblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely photos, and I love your style.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool! Those animals don't even look real. Very good photos.

    Sophia
    Http://lasophialasophia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute outfit! You look adorable, and the scenery i great. The B&W picture and painting are fun too!

    The Internet Garbage

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. All comments are read, I assure you - and responded to, when I have a moment to spare!