Friday, 7 October 2011

A View from Krumlov






 
Having a bit of a whirlwind week, so here are some lovely summery photos to cheer up your autumn evening soon-to-be-morning. Isn't this always the way? Putting up photos from god-knows-when when you have truthfully nothing to post because all you've been thinking of is UCAS, personal statements, more UCAS, more personal statements, when can I watch the next episode of Downton Abbey as a reward... Anyway, I'll rant later, because right now, it is way past my bedtime. Behold Cesky Krumlov, a UNESCO-listed site, protected not only by the latter organisation but also by some lovely, lovely bears. It was one of those I-feel-like-I'm-turning-into-a-muffin hot days, but it was far too amazing to sit down and feel exhausted! Well worth the four hour drive from Karlovy Vary, oh yes...On the way back, I witnessed what could only be described as a skydome littered with stars. To say it left me quite breathless would be nothing at all.

Post to be updated with further photos upon awakening.

~
Boat print tee, River Island
Shorts, GAP, thrifted
Belt, vintage
Headband, Zara
Necklace, gift
Tote bag, Past Times
Handbag, thrifted

1 comment:

  1. seriously these picture are stunning!
    lovely outfit and lovely post!
    makes me want to go on vacation :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. All comments are read, I assure you - and responded to, when I have a moment to spare!