Friday, 6 January 2012

Little Birthday Dress

 










Hello there 2012! I have just been through the most exhilarating December in my life to date, part of the reason will be revealed when I actually believe it myself. It is, for obvious reasons, a month which all children - myself included - await with trepidation...why? It's not difficult to guess! It's my birthday right after Christmas, and, of course, it wouldn't be the same without the annual Bicester Village hunting trip. One of my favourites is Jigsaw's outlet store, which usually has a rail of heavily discounted press samples that I always rummage through. At first, when I tried on the dress, it had two strange flaps on either side; I soon realised that they were supposed to be tied together at the front, et voila!- my birthday dress was discovered. The material is a gloriously soft silk, and at £19 I could not resist. The tights I am wearing were another wonderful present which came from Bicester Village - I squealed as my sister handed me the Aubin and Wills tissue paper package... My beret was a gift from a stocking I won in a competition ran by the generous Rokit - the other goodies from there will be featured in upcoming blog posts.

Hope you all had an incredible holiday!

~
Dress, Jigsaw via Bicester Village
Tights, Aubin & Wills
Shoes, Clarks
Beret, vintage c/o Rokit
Key necklace, c/o Gogo Philip
Glasses, 3.1 Philip Lim

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! Love your dress.

    http://iammeggy.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to be you xxxxxxxxxxxxx ps, miss you and hope we meet up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are gorgeous - that dress is perfection and definitely one of those ones you'll wear and wear!

    You have the most beautiful smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the dress! and the tights are perfect for winter, right when you need that pop of color...

    and i agree with harriet, you have a really gorgeous smile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this dress is fabulous! The whole look is gorgeous; and your photos are stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE that beret! This whole look is fabulous.

    xxx
    Sibyl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! thanks for the retweet on my Company post. And happy belated birthday. It pretty much sucks having a birthday just after Christmas (mine's this week) so you've got to make the most of it! See you soon x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. All comments are read, I assure you - and responded to, when I have a moment to spare!