Tuesday, 30 October 2012

First Term















Michaelmas

Long time no...blog? Yeah, there's a little thing called starting university which takes up a tiny bit of time I'm afraid. That I found time to write this is a miracle in itself, possibly attesting the fact that I am finally getting organised... or simply procrastinating writing an essay that is due in two days' time. Smilez. Thankfully, pictures (taken by my stunning friend Leah) speak louder than words, and Oxford has been looking pretty damn fine in its autumnal leafiness (my linguistic prowess really does show me off as the embodiment of academia), so I hope you are not too disappointed that this is not a detailed account of my university life so far. Frankly, no post could possibly cover that if it tried. Nonetheless, please do get in touch if there is anything specific you are interested in, and I will try my best to oblige.
~
Cream silk blouse, vintage
Berry red jumper, thrifted
Grey tweed blazer, vintage
Jeans, GAP
Adrian loafers, c/o Dr Martens
Oversized leather clutch/document holder, vintage
preppy

14 comments:

  1. Lovelovelove these photos. That clutch is PERFECT!

    ▲ WOLF WHISTLE ▲

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely photos xx

    prettylittleenvies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the loafers! <3 <3 University is pretty non stop really.. enjoy :p good luck with the essay too of course. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a perfectly preppy and cute outfit. I seriously love everything about it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect outfit !! I love your shoes they are SOOOO cool !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pictures, and I love your sweater! It's such a beautiful color on you. Good luck with your essay!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look so cute, I love the sweater, jacket and shoes :)
    XO Amie
    www.creditcrunchchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That outfit is so cute! You look school ready for sure. And your hair, as always, is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice blog!maybe we can follow each other if you want/ :)

    http://choccopost.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're going to Oxford? That's wonderful! I love Oxford so much and it must be looking wonderful in autumn. Damn, I miss Oxford a lot. Perfect outfit. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are beautiful photos, and I love your blog - keep itup! xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those loafers are to die for. I am so tempted to get them!! Are they comfortable? X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. All comments are read, I assure you - and responded to, when I have a moment to spare!